We have published this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
1. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may provide us with certain personal information in order to use the services offers through the Site("Services"). We do use your contact information to send you information regarding the Services.
We do not sell you personal information to anyone. Your personal information is kept strictly confidential. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
We will comply with all laws and regulations respecting the privacy of your personal Information. (HIPAA – statement and/or PCI)
If we change our privacy policies or practices, we will publish those changes on the Site. Will we require you to re-accept terms and conditions.
2. PRIVACY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Through your use of the Services you may receive electronic communications from us.
- We send email regarding your payment activity and statement availability for privacy purposes we never send an attachment in an email. We send confirmation emails regarding payments and certain types of maintenance. Confirmation emails help guard against fraudulent use of the system.
- We use encrypted transmission (Secure Socket Layer - SSL) for all transactions on our billing site.
- If we attach your bill to an email, we use encrypted Adobe Acrobat PDF files. You choose the password so the encryption is as strong as your password is complex. We encourage you to choose complex passwords for added protection. We encourage you to change your password frequently but we do not require you to do so.
- We do retain credit card and/or bank account information (unless you specifically tell us to for your convenience) except for audit trails which are used to prove transactions. The audit trails have portions of the card number obliterated so the information is not useful by itself.